As per new circular of MCI, this year MP NRI seats will be filled with entrance examination.
Eligibility for appearing of NRI entrance test
1. Candidate shall himself/herself NRI or OIC or children of NRI. for proof of NRI NRI certificate of current year issued by Indian Embassy must need to submit. Sponsorship from other than mother father will not consider.
2. Candidate must pass 10+2 with 50% PCB or equivalent subjects. for reserve category 40% is cut off.
3. English language should be part of 10+2 exam
4. Candidate who passed 10+2 out side india must produce equivalence certificate.
5. upper age limit is 25 yr on 31st Dec 2015
For more visit http://www.medicaleducation.mp.gov.in/