Informationmbbs team is committed to provide the quality information to the parents and students of world community.
The Colleges are associated with a 1300-bedded teaching multi speciality hospital in its campus having state of the art facilities for health care and treatment. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth is NAAC accrediated grade A with point 3.53 out of 4 recently.
Admission for MBBS and BDS courses in all the categories defined hereunder shall be made on the basis of common merit list prepared separately for each category of seat, out of all the applicants on the basis of marks secured in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). In addition, the student seeking admission to MBBS and BDS shall also meet other eligibility criteria given by MCI and DCI as applicable.
admission will be under 3 categories - .
(a) 15% of the seats are reserved for NRI/Management quota. The candidates desirous to get admission under this category will have to apply accordingly.
(b) out of remining 50% seats means 64 seats are in the general category. Admission to this category
(c) and remining 50% means 64 seats are in Jain minority categories.
2. He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission.
3. He/she has passed qualifying examination as under:
1) The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject; or
2) Must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (5) © (i)above.
3) In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50%.
4) B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she passed the earlier examination as mentioned examination as mentioned in clause (5) (c) (i) (ii) or (iii) above.
5) Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to be intermediate science examination of an Association of Indian University or any other authorized board.
Course NRI Category Jain Community Category Open Category MBBS $ 50,000 (per Annum) Rs. 11,96,000 /- (per Annum) Rs. 15,95,000 /- (per Annum) BDS $ 13,000 (per Annum) Rs. 3,56,000 /- (per Annum) Rs. 4,75,000 /- (per Annum)
Schedule for Admission Dates
Last date for submission of application form 27-08-2016
Date of announcement of merit list 01-09-2016
Date of 1st round of counselling 03-09-2016, 06-09-2016 and 07-09-2016
Last date for joining the allotted course after the 1st round 08-09-2016
Date of 2nd round of counselling only if seats are vacant Commencement of academic session 09-09-2016
Last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason 30-09-2016 Will be announced later
For details contact ; 02668 -245267 or visit http://www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in/index.php?lang=en