- Paying a sum of Rs. 5000 (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of Dean’s Office
- Or by remitting a sum of Rs 5000/-(including exam fee) at any branch of State Bank of India by Challan which can be downloaded from the Institute website www.mgims.ac.in. The detailed instructions in this regard are also available on the website.
- The fee structure in MGIMS is as applicable to the Govt. Medical Colleges in Maharashtra State. The Institute does not have any paid seats.
- Please visit our website www.mgims.ac.in for updates.
- All admissions to MGIMS are strictly on Merit and therefore applicants are advised not to try and contact any outside agent or the college authorities / Personnel for seeking admission.
Seat distribution -
OPEN Local Non local Total
GENERAL 15 16* 31
RURAL 6 6 12
PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH) 2* 1 3
II CONSTITUTIONAL RESERVATIONS:
a. SCHEDULED CASTE (SC) 6 6 12
b. SCHEDULED TRIBES (ST) 3 3 6
c. VIMUKTA JATI (VJ/DT A) 1 2* 3
d. NOMADIC TRIBES ‘B’ (NT1) 1 1 2
(before Jan 90 & equi. castes)
e. NOMADIC TRIBES ‘C’ (NT2) 2* 1 3
(Dhangar & equi.castes)
f. NOMADIC TRIBES ‘D’ (NT3) 1 1 2
(Vanjari & equi.castes)
g. OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES (OBC)** 9 9 18
(including special backward class SBC)
III Seats earmarked for the “Central Pool Scheme” 4
for Government of India
IV GOVT. OF MAHARASHTRA 2
V KASTURBA HEALTH SOCIETY 2
TOTAL SEATS 46 46 100
* Yearly rotation of 1 seat among Maharashtra and Non Maharashtra.
** Candidates producing Caste validity certificate for constitutional reservation from appropriate authority
of Maharashtra state only are eligible to apply under Maharashtra constitutional reservation seats
provided they also fulfill condition as specified under 2.1.1 above
More details you can get from http://www.mgims.ac.in/index.php/news/entry/53-admission-notice-mbbs-course-for-the-academic-year-2015-2016