Info MBBS group is providing various information regarding the diversity in Medical Sciences students and post MBBS scope.
The National Academy of Sciences, India invites entries (scientific write-up on "25 Years
of Advancements in Science for Nation Building") from the students of B.Sc./B.Tech./M.B.B.S./B.U.M.S./B.A.S.M. of Indian Universities by January 20, 2015 for
evaluation and further participation (for selected entries/write-up only) in On the Spot
Contest to be held on February 26, 2015 at The National Academy of Sciences, India, 5
Lajpatrai Road, Allahabad. The idea behind is to generate scientific temperament
among the students and also make them aware about the current scientific and
environmental issues. The Rules for Entries/Scientific Write-up on "25 Years of Advancements in Science for Nation Building" has been given below :
Rules for National Level Scientific Writing Contest
1. Topic for the Scientific Writing Contest is "25 Years of Advancements in Science for Nation Building".
2. The Write-up should be either in English or in Hindi; entries be precise and confined to 3000 words only.
3. It should be neatly typed with double space on A4 size paper.
4. Proper attention must be paid on Syntax and Grammar.
5. The participants are requested to write an "Abstract" in the beginning of the write- up in approximately 150 words.
6. It would be appreciated if the participants cite the references (if any) in the end of the text, which would not be counted in 3000 words.
7. The participants must write their University/College and Home Addresses along with their telephone number(s) and email I.D. in the end of the write-up.
8. The write-up prepared as per above guidelines be sent to the Office of the National Academy of Sciences, India by January 20, 2015 on the address given below* through proper channel (duly forwarded by the Head of the concerned Department/Institution).
9. 5 best Scientific Write-ups will be selected from entries received in the Academy.
The selected students will be invited to participate in "On the Spot Contest”
on February 26, 2015 at Allahabad. The participants will have to write on a related topic in 3 hours.
10. Out of these five contestants, finally three would be given cash awards on National Science Day (28th February 2015); and the rest would be given the participation certificates.
11. The Academy will bear the travel expenses (second class train fare) of these five students; and modest arrangement of their stay at Allahabad during these days (26-28, February, 2015) will also be made by the Academy.
The National Academy of Sciences, India, 5, Lajpatrai Road, Allahabad - 211 002
Phones: 0532-2640224 (O); 09415306124(M); Email: email@example.com