They are inviting application form interested students for NRI admission under various categories. the last date of application is 20th July 2015.
A candidate seeking admission to the M.B.B.S. course in First Year in this college on NRI Quota seats must submit his application in writing in the prescribed form. The form can be downloaded from College's website : www.gcsmc.org and is required to submitted at the office of the Dean with Rs. 13,000/- [form fee, processing fee and scrutiny fees ] by Cheque (CBS), Pay order or Demand Draft. The form, duly filled and signed, together with two self-addressed envelopes (9”x4”) and crossed Demand Drafts submitted personally to the office of the Dean, GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad on or before the prescribed last date 20-7-2015.
The Medical Council of India norms.
(i) A candidate shall be Non-Resident Indian, or (ii) his/her parents or in absence of his/her parents, his/her legal guardian shall be Non Resident Indian, or (iii) he/she shall be dependent of Non Resident Indian for the educational purposes and shall have necessary proof/evidence in support of his dependent.
Bonafide NRI students and other students (boards other than GHSEB, CBSE, ICSE etc.) shall be required to produce equivalence certificate, from the Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (www.aiuweb.org), his/her passing the qualifying examination of the country to which such examination relates
The candidate whose guardian is Non Resident Indian shall have to produce necessary proof to the satisfaction of the concerned Admission Committee of College, establishing that in the absence of his/her parents, the concerned person has been legally appointed as his/her guardian
The candidate who is dependent of Non Resident Indian shall have to produce necessary proof of relationship if applicable in support thereof to the satisfaction of the concerned Admission Committee of College
Merit list will be prepared and operated in the following order:
(a) Merit list of Genuine NRI who are domicile of Gujarat.
(b) Merit list of Genuine NRI who are not domicile of Gujarat.
(c) Merit list of dependent NRI who are domicile of Gujarat.
(d) Merit list of dependent NRI who are not domicile of Gujarat
DOCUMENTS Application will be considered only if it is accompanied by legible copies of the following certificates, duly attested.
1. School Leaving Certificate or any other authorized document clearly showing date of birth
2. SSCE (or its equivalent examination) Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
3. Qualifying examination or HSCE or its equivalent examination Mark-sheet, Passing certificate & Attempt Certificate
4. Equivalence Certificate from Abroad Student
5. Provisional Eligibility Certificate from Gujarat University (if applicable) after admission
6. Document for proof of NRI (Citizenship / P.R. Card etc.)
7. Undertaking in Regards of Fees from Student / Parent FOR BOTH NRI AND NRI SPONSERED CATEGORIES
8. Undertaking Letter from NRI Parent / Guardian / Sponsor
9. Certificate of Domicile of Gujarat issued by competent authority
10. Undertaking for non-residential status under Income Tax Act – 1961 FOR BOTH NRI AND NRI SPONSERED CATEGORIES
11. Passport of NRI (Scan Copies of all Relevant Pages)
12. Medical Fitness Certificate ( at the time of joining college)
13. Transcript from abroad student
14. Migration Certificate (If applicable) after admission
15. Two Self Addressed Envelopes. (9” X 4”)
FEES The applicant will have to pay to office of the Dean with Rs. 13,000/- [form fee, processing fee and scrutiny fees] by Cheque ( CBS), Pay order or Demand Draft, which is non- refundable.
The tuition fees payable will be as follows:-
(i) The fees are to be paid in five installments of US $ 99,000/- US Dollars by Cheque (CBS), Pay order or Demand Draft in favor of "GCS MEDICAL COLLEGE” payable at Ahmedabad, from FC account of NRI/NRI sponsor per annum as follows:-
First Installment : : US $22000 At the time of admission
Second installment : : US $22000 Between 1 st to 10th August 2016
Third Installment : : US $22000 Between 1 st to 10th August 2017
Fourth Installment : : US $22000 Between 1 st to 10th August 2018
Fifth Installment : : US $11000 Between 1st to 10th August 2019
You can get complete information on http://www.gcsmc.org/gcsmc_nri_15_16.pdf